Salish Sunrise Cottage
This oceanfront luxury cottage is the perfect spot for a romantic getaway or a small family holiday. Salish Sunrise Cottage is situated in a mature forest and features views of Secretary Island to the southeast and the Olympic mountains to the south. For experienced kayakers or SUP enthusiasts with their own gear, the beach is easily accessed and offers a good place to launch and begin exploring. Chairs and lounges down on the beachside patio as well as the propane fireplace make the outdoors all that much more inviting. A hot tub has recently been added between the cottage and the beach.
- Three night minimum booking during Low and Shoulder Seasons, four night minimum during High Season
- Weekly and Monthly rates are available.
- Major holidays that fall in low season and shoulder season will be charged at shoulder season and high season rates (respectively). The winter holiday season is Dec 19 through Jan 4.
- Prices are for up to 2 people. Additional guest (one child using a single fold-out bed), cost $25.00 CAD per night.
- Cleaning fee: $125 to $150 per stay. Please note that stays longer than 7 nights may require additional cleaning services.
- Taxes apply
- No smoking
- Children are welcome (Please ensure that children are supervised at all times when outside)