Billings Spit Cottage
This cozy cottage is an economical getaway for a couple or a small family. Billings Spit Cottage offers the perfect base from which to explore the Sooke area with its walking, cycling, beachcombing opportunities. The Sooke River Potholes are not far away either. A family with bicycles could make the Sooke River Potholes a destination for the day. The cottage sleeps up to 4 people. The main bedroom has a queen bed, and the living room has a double pullout sofa. The well maintained gardens and lawn offer a nice space for an evening BBQ. Access to the beach is just steps away. Follow up your BBQ with a walk on the beach! This protected beach is an excellent place to launch a kayak. STARTGIN MAY 1 2024, 90 NIGHT MINIMUM BOOKING POLICY AT THIS PROPERTY.
Billings Spit Cottage is located about 5 minutes from the town centre of Sooke BC.
Billings Spit Cottage is next door to Billings Spit Beach House. The Cottage and the Beach House are separate accommodation, but they can be rented simultaneously.
- 90 NIGHT MINIMUM BOOKING POLICY IN EFFECT AT THIS PROPERTY starting May 1 2024
- Billings Spit Cottage sleeps 2 people with room for children on a pullout sofa bed.
- Prices based on occupancy of 2 people, add $25 / person / night up to a maximum of 4 people
- Cleaning fee: $100 to $150 per stay, depending occupancy and duration of stay. Please note that stays longer than 7 nights may require additional cleaning services.
- Taxes apply
- No smoking
- Children are welcome (Please ensure that children are supervised at all times)
- A well-behaved dog is permitted for a charge of $25