Otter Point House
This stunning property commands historic Otter Point, just a 10 minute drive west of the village of Sooke. The views are breathtaking; the surf pounds; eagles soar; orcas, seals and resident otters swim by and there is access to an enchanting private cove. This house is the perfect haven for watching winter storms. Inside, the house features 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, a self-contained nanny’s suite, a library with wireless internet, and spacious view decks. Otter Point House sleeps 12 with large common areas for the group as well as numerous spots for individual getaways.
- Two night minimum booking during Low and Shoulder Seasons, four night minimum during High Season
- Weekly (10% discount) and Monthly rates are available.
- Otter Point House sleeps 10 people in bedrooms. Under certain conditions, we may allow more guests (using a living room pullout sofa), at a cost of $25.00 CAD per guest, per night.
- 4 night minimum booking in high season, late June to early September
- Cleaning fee: $250 to $400 per stay. Please note that stays longer than 7 nights may require additional cleaning services.
- Taxes apply
- No smoking
- Children are welcome (Please ensure that children are supervised at all times)
- Monthly rate for low season available upon request