Overlooking the Strait of Juan de Fuca, this renovated home offers everything you need for a perfect family vacation. Watch whales pass up and down the Strait from the wrap-around deck. Listen to the pounding surf. Picnic on the lower terrace. Pick flowers and fruit from the gardens or explore the path along the brook. Walk to French Beach or Flea Beach and enjoy beach combing, sea birds, and rain forest.
Inside enjoy a gas fireplace and ocean views, share meals or retire to the master bedroom with en suite bath and private deck. The secondary master with its unique canopy bed also has good views. Take pleasure in the original BC and Native American artwork throughout the house, along with the wide-screen TVs, leather furniture with a retro-modern flair, granite countertops, down comforters and pillows, and quality linens. Please note that the hot tub is turned off for the present time.
- Two night minimum booking during Low and Shoulder Seasons, four night minimum during High Season and Winter Holiday Season
- Weekly and Monthly rates are available.
- Major holidays that fall in low season and shoulder season will be charged at shoulder season and high season rates (respectively). The winter holiday season is Dec 19 through Jan 4.
- Orca Pass sleeps 8 people.
- Cleaning fee: $200 to 300 CAD per stay depending on occupancy. Please note that stays longer than 7 nights may require additional cleaning services.
- Taxes apply
- No smoking
- A well-behaved small dog may be permitted. Pet fee is $25.00. Please read our pet policy.
- Children are welcome (children must be supervised at all times)