Metchosin House is a spacious 3 bedroom oceanfront home on a large private lot with beach access.* The TV room on the main floor has a high quality double pullout sofa, making this effectively a 4 bedroom home. The dining room table seats 8. This quiet, sunny, south facing home is the perfect environment to reconnect with the people you love. Enjoy panoramic views of the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Weirs Beach right out front offers a perfect place to walk. The observation deck above the beach is a perfect private spot for morning coffee or mid-day sun. Newly renovated inside with brand new furniture, the house will be a wonderful place to which to return after a day exploring the local attractions.
The property is close to marinas (Pedder Bay, Cheanuh, and Becher Bay), parks and natural attractions too numerous to give a complete list (Devonian, and Witty’s Lagoon, Albert Head Lagoon and beach). Lester B. Pearson College of the Pacific is 2km away. Cultural attractions, such as artists’ studios, art shows at the Metchosin Community Hall, a Farmers’ market, and roadside fruit stands are available seasonally.
The Galloping Goose regional trail is an easy bike ride from the house, only 1.5 km on quiet roads. Why not ride out from Victoria or even Sidney. A car is not necessary!
*the path to the beach is not suitable for everyone as it has a steep section. There are other accessible beaches nearby.
- Price based on occupancy of 6. Additional guests are $25 / person / night.
- Two night minimum booking during Low and Shoulder Seasons, four night minimum during High Season and Winter Holiday Season
- Weekly and Monthly rates are available.
- Major holidays that fall in low season and shoulder season will be charged at shoulder season and high season rates (respectively). The winter holiday season is Dec 18 through Jan 3.
- Cleaning fee: $200 to $250 per stay. Please note that stays longer than 7 nights may require additional cleaning services.
- Taxes apply
- No pets
- No smoking