Driftwood Beach House
This delightful family home is situated on a private beach just a few kilometres west of the village of Sooke and 45 minutes by car from the city of Victoria. Comfortably furnished, the home features easy access to the beach, stunning ocean and mountain views from spacious decks, the sound of pounding surf, privacy and a separate cabin for in-laws, a caregiver or teens. There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms in the main house and a bedroom and a bathroom in the cabin. This is the perfect property for a relaxing family holiday.
- Three night minimum booking during Low and Shoulder Seasons, four night minimum during High Season and winter holiday season
- Weekly and Monthly rates are available
- Major holidays that fall in low season and shoulder season will be charged at shoulder season and high season rates (respectively). The winter holiday season is Dec 18 through Jan 4
- Prices based on a group of six or fewer people. Add $25 per person per night for additional guests
- Cleaning fee varies between $175 to $300 per stay of a week or portion thereof, depending on occupancy. Stays longer than 7 nights may require additional cleaning services.
- Taxes apply
- No smoking
- No pets
- Children are welcome (Please ensure that children are supervised at all times)