Billings Spit Beach House
This charming updated 4 bedroom vacation home is a true beach house, just steps away from the shore. As you enter through the front door bedrooms are to the left and straight ahead, while the great room is to the right. The great room includes the kitchen, the living room, and the dining area. Surrounded by glass and enhanced by a cozy pellet stove fireplace, the great room shows you what a beach house should be. Anywhere in the room the view is the same as if you were outside on the beach itself. The deck and patio are perfect places for the first cup of coffee and a quiet moment of contemplation as you greet the day or remember the one before it. Billings Spit Beach House sleeps 8 people in 4 bedrooms, but has the capacity for 10 with a pullout sofa in the living room. Large common areas for the group as well as numerous spots for individual getaways.
- Two night minimum booking during Low and Shoulder Seasons, three night minimum during High Season, four night minimum during Winter Holiday Season
- Weekly and Monthly rates are available.
- Major holidays that fall in low season and shoulder season will be charged at shoulder season and high season rates (respectively). The winter holiday season is Dec 19 through Jan 4.
- Price is based on 6 people. Additional guests cost $25 per person per night. Billings Spit Beach House sleeps 8 people in beds and there is a pullout sofa in the living room for additonal guests, if needed.
- Cleaning fee: $250 to 300 CAD per stay depending on occupancy. Please note that stays longer than 7 nights may require additional cleaning services.
- Taxes apply
- No smoking
- A well-behaved small dog may be permitted for an extra cleaning charge of $25.00 CAD. Please read our pet policy.
- Children are welcome (children must be supervised at all times)