Vintage Sooke Cabin
This small cabin is an economical getaway for two people who travel light. Vintage Sooke Cabin overlooks the Strait of Juan de Fuca and has views of the Olympic Mountains across the water. Sightings of seals, sea lions, and many different kinds of ocean birds are common here. Whales are often in the area in summer time. Vintage Sooke Cabin is a base from which to explore the Sooke area with its walking, cycling, beachcombing, and other outdoor opportunities.
The cabin has a queen sized bed on a platform in an alcove off the main room. The three piece bath is compact but well outfitted. Items and furnishings in the cabin have been carefully sourced, and are rare but functional antiques or pieces of art. The new items are carefully chosen to fit the Vintage Sooke Cabin theme; note the kitchenette and its microwave oven and induction single burner hotplate . Check out the retro gas BBQ! Yes, there is wifi.
Vintage Sooke Cabin is located about 10 minutes from the town centre of Sooke BC.
The cabin is part of a larger property with a main house that is not for rent.
- Two night minimum booking during Low and Shoulder Seasons, three night minimum during High Season and Winter Holiday Season
- The winter holiday season is Dec 19 through Jan 4.
- Weekly rates are available.
- Vintage Sooke Cabin sleeps 2 with some flexibility for people who don’t share a bed or who have a child. Prices are for 2 people. Additional guests are $25.00 CAD per guest, per night.
- Cleaning fee: $75 per stay. Please note that stays longer than 7 nights may require additional cleaning services.
- Taxes apply
- No smoking
- No Pets
- A child is welcome (Please ensure that your child is supervised at all times when outside, as the waterfront is quite steep)