The Townhouse at Mariner’s Village
The Townhouse at Mariner’s Village welcomes you to views of Sooke harbour, the ocean, the Olympic Mountains across the Strait of Juan de Fuca, and nearby forested hills. This luxury townhouse features an open floor plan and offers 3 decks.
The Townhouse has 3 bedrooms. The main bedroom on the top floor has a king bed and a large flat screen TV. This bedroom has its own deck with two suspended lounges. The view from here is terrific. The main bedroom features a spacious ensuite bath with luxury soaker tub, spacious walk-in shower, and a fireplace that shows in both the bedroom and the bathroom. The 2nd bedroom has a queen bed and flat screen TV. The 3rd bedroom has a pair of single beds, one of these stows under the first one. This bedroom also has a flat screen TV. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are located close to the 3-piece hall bathroom. This bathroom has tub/shower unit.
The kitchen is a foodie’s dream with premium appliances such as a Samsung gas stove and oven as well as a wine fridge. There is a dishwasher, granite counter-tops, a bar with stools, a dining area adjacent to a deck. The deck near the dining room has a high table and a quality Napoleon gas BBQ with searing burner. The living room is on the same floor as the kitchen and dining area. It offers a gas fireplace and large flat screen TV. There is a deck with chairs just off the living room.
The bottom floor of the Townhouse is a garage with parking for one vehicle. There is space for another vehicle outside the garage door. For successful anglers there is a freezer in the garage to store your catch. The Mariner’s complex has a dock so there is an opportunity to moor a boat at this location. Arrangements for moorage are done with the Mariner’s complex management. The Townhouse is walking distance from grocery shopping and some nice downtown restaurants, and there is a bus stop right in front along the main road.
There is a washer and dryer. All the furniture is new and the townhouse is suitable for anyone with allergies. No pets have ever been in this townhouse. There is wireless internet.
- Two night minimum booking during Low and Shoulder Seasons, three night minimum during High Season and Winter Holiday Season
- Weekly and Monthly rates are available.
- The Townhouse at Mariner’s Village sleeps 6 people.
- For pricing that offers the greatest flexibility, prices are based on occupancy of 4 people, with a charge of $25 per each additional person.
- Cleaning fee: $140 to $175 per stay depending on occupancy and duration of stay. Please note that stays longer than 7 nights may require additional cleaning services.
- Taxes apply, 8% PST and 5% GST
- No smoking
- Children are welcome (Please ensure that children are supervised at all times)
- The townhouse is multi-level, with steps throughout.