Otter Point House
This stunning property commands historic Otter Point, just a 10 minute drive west of the village of Sooke. The views are breathtaking; the surf pounds; eagles soar; orcas, seals and resident otters swim by and there is access to an enchanting private cove. This house is the perfect haven for watching winter storms. Inside, the house features 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, a self-contained nanny’s suite, a library with wireless internet, and spacious view decks. Otter Point House sleeps 12 with large common areas for the group as well as numerous spots for individual getaways.
- Two night minimum booking during Low and Shoulder Seasons, four night minimum during High Season
- Weekly (10% discount) and Monthly rates are available.
- Major holidays that fall in low season and shoulder season will be charged at shoulder season and high season rates (respectively). The winter holiday season is Dec 18 through Jan 3.
- Otter Point House sleeps 10 people in bedrooms. Under certain conditions, we may allow more guests (using a living room pullout sofa), at a cost of $25.00 CAD per guest, per night.
- 4 night minimum booking in high season, late June to early September
- Cleaning fee: $250 to $400 per stay. Please note that stays longer than 7 nights may require additional cleaning services.
- Taxes apply
- No smoking
- Children are welcome (Please ensure that children are supervised at all times)
- Monthly rate for low season available upon request