Overlooking the Strait of Juan de Fuca, this completely renovated home offers everything you need for a perfect family vacation. Watch whales pass up and down the Strait from the balcony, the huge deck or the hot tub. Listen to the pounding surf. Picnic on the lower terrace. Pick flowers and fruit from the gardens or explore the path along the brook. Walk to French Beach or Flea Beach and enjoy beach combing, sea birds, and rain forest.
Inside enjoy the luxury, a gas fireplace and ocean views. Share meals prepared in the totally new kitchen. Retire to the master bedroom with en suite bath and private deck. Delight in the views from the secondary master with its unique canopy bed. Take pleasure in the original BC and Native American artwork throughout the house, along with the wide-screen TVs, leather furniture with a retro-modern flair, granite countertops, down comforters and pillows, and quality linens.
- Two night minimum booking during Low and Shoulder Seasons, three night minimum during High Season, four night minimum during Winter Holiday Season
- Weekly and Monthly rates are available.
- Major holidays that fall in low season and shoulder season will be charged at shoulder season and high season rates (respectively). The winter holiday season is Dec 19 through Jan 4.
- Orca Pass sleeps 8 people. Extra guests may be permitted at a cost of $25.00 per person per night
- Cleaning fee: $200 to 300 CAD per stay depending on occupancy. Please note that stays longer than 7 nights may require additional cleaning services.
- Taxes apply
- No smoking
- A well-behaved small dog may be permitted at $10.00 CAD per night. Please read our pet policy.
- Children are welcome (children must be supervised at all times)