Juan de Fuca Beach House
Juan de Fuca Beach House is a charming waterfront home is located on a 2 private forested acres with access to a pristine southwest facing beach. Located west of French Beach and east of China Beach, Jordan River, and Sandcut Beach, the beach experience here is as good as it gets! Be prepared to see eagles, orcas, seals, otters, and possibly even humpback whales without even leaving the house. The kitchen has everything an avid cook could want, but if you don’t want to cook, it is a short walk to Point No Point for lunch or dinner. The home has 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms.Two bedrooms are on the main floor and two are upstairs. All bedrooms have a view of the ocean. This quiet property is the perfect place to reconnect with the people you love and a wonderful place to which to return after a day exploring the local attractions.
The property is close to some of the area’s most notable offerings; parks, such as China Beach, the Juan de Fuca Trail, Botanical Beach in Port Renfrew; eating places, such as Shirley Delicious, Point-No-Point, and the brand new Stoked Wood Fired Pizza. Please note that there is currently no internet here. We are working on it and expect to have it installed by Feb 15 2019.
- Price based on occupancy of 6. Additional guests are $25 / person / night.
- Three night minimum booking during Low and Shoulder Seasons, four night minimum during High Season and Winter Holiday Season
- Weekly and Monthly rates are available.
- Major holidays that fall in low season and shoulder season will be charged at shoulder season and high season rates (respectively). The winter holiday season is Dec 22 through Jan 3.
- Cleaning fee: $250 to $300 per stay. Stays longer than 7 nights may require additional cleaning services.
- Taxes apply
- No pets
- No smoking