Called Honaleigh, this charming rustic log home is located on a private 1 acre lot with access to its own pristine beach. From Honaleigh, it is a short walk to French Beach Provincial Park, so the beach experience here is as good as it gets! Be prepared to see eagles, orcas, seals, otters, and possibly even humpback whales right from the living room. The log home has 3 bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms are on the main floor and one is on the garden level downstairs. This quiet property is the perfect place to reconnect with the people you love and a wonderful place to which to return after a day exploring the local attractions.
The property is close to some of the area’s most notable offerings; parks, such as China Beach, the Juan de Fuca Trail, Botanical Beach in Port Renfrew; eating places, such as Shirley Delicious, Point-No-Point, and the brand new Stoked Wood Fired Pizza; cultural attractions, such as artists’ studios, art shows, a Farmers’ market, local breweries, a distillery, and a meadery.
- Price based on occupancy of 6, additional guests are $25 / person / night.
- Honaleigh sleeps 8 people.
- Two night minimum booking during Low and Shoulder Seasons, four night minimum during High Season and Winter Holiday Season
- Weekly and Monthly rates are available.
- Major holidays that fall in low season and shoulder season will be charged at shoulder season and high season rates (respectively). The winter holiday season is Dec 19 through Jan 4.
- Cleaning fee: $175 to $250 CAD per stay depending on occupancy. Please note that stays longer than 7 nights may require additional cleaning services.
- Taxes apply
- No smoking
- A well-behaved small dog may be permitted pet fee is $25.00. Please read our pet policy.
- Children are welcome (children must be supervised at all times)