East Sooke Shambhala Retreat
Shambhala Retreat is named after the mythical Tibetan kingdom where healing and rejuvenation were possible through a connection to nature. Shambhala Retreat is on a hill overlooking the Sooke Hills and Sooke Harbour. Magnificent sunsets and incredible silence are yours in Nature’s Sanctuary in East Sooke. Enjoy the light and quiet at home or amazing hikes in East Sooke Park and the Galloping Goose trail. 45 minutes to downtown Victoria and 20 minutes for local shopping, whale watching or fishing in Sooke. Shambhala Retreat is the upstairs suite in a house with an occupied separate self-contained suite on the ground floor.
- Two night minimum booking during Low and Shoulder Seasons, three night minimum during High Season and Winter Holiday Season
- Weekly and Monthly rates are available.
- Major holidays that fall in low season and shoulder season will be charged at shoulder season and high season rates (respectively). The winter holiday season is Dec 19 through Jan 4.
- Shambhala Retreat sleeps 6. Prices are for up to 4 people. Additional guests are $25.00 CAD per guest, per night.
- Cleaning fee: $150 to $180 per stay. Please note that stays longer than 7 nights may require additional cleaning services.
- Taxes apply
- No smoking
- No Pets
- Children are welcome (Please ensure that children are supervised at all times when outside, as the house is situated in rugged forested terrain)