Tucked into the forested hills of rural East Sooke, this comfortable family home offers a panoramic view of the Sooke Harbour and surrounding area. It features three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a hot tub on a large view deck, a fenced back garden and a fireplace with a conversation pit. The property is close to East Sooke Regional Park, the Galloping Goose Trail and it is just around the corner from public tennis courts.
- Two night minimum booking during Low and Shoulder Seasons, three night minimum during High Season, and four night minimum during Winter Holiday Season.
- Weekly and Monthly rates are available.
- Major holidays that fall in low season and shoulder season will be charged at shoulder season and high season rates (respectively). The winter holiday season is Dec 18 through Jan 4.
- Prices are for up to 4 people. Additional guests cost of $25.00 CAD per guest, per night.
- Cleaning fee: $160 to $200 per stay. Please note that stays longer than 7 nights may require additional cleaning services.
- Taxes apply
- No smoking
- Well-behaved pets allowed. Please read our pet policy
- Children are welcome (Please ensure that children are supervised at all times)